1) Judge for the Governor General of Canada History Awards
2) Program Coordinator of the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, Social Studies Education Student Award program. The program has grown to 6 universities and 2 colleges across Alberta.
3) Host of the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, Alberta History Quiz Show, which shall be available to schools across Alberta in the fall of 2019.
4) Historian and Director of Education & Outreach, the Historic Bow Valley Ranche in Fish Creek Provincial Park.
5) Calgary & Central Alberta Heritage Fair Program Coordinator- this is part of a national program that over 60,000 young Canadians participate in.
6) Official Ambassador of The Cowboy Trail
7) Girl Guides Educator- The History Wrangler has delivered his Alberta Heritage Badge program to over 1,500 Girl Guides.
Contact the History Wrangler
“First, thank you for coming in and putting on an amazing presentation; both grade 2 classes thoroughly enjoyed the fun filled afternoon. What we liked most about the presentation was that it included student participation, lively music, and important facts about Alberta’s history ( the teachers learned a lot too!). The children were so engaged during your presentation and eager to participate-student engagement is the most important part of any presentation.
Thank you for sharing with the students your wealth of knowledge and postive energetic attitude. We can’t wait to do the presentation again next year! “
Rebecca, Grade 2 Teacher
“Rob/History Wrangler, the students loved your presentation! It was really interactive and had the kids fully involved. Thanks again.”
Melanie, Grade 5 teacher